Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Go Twins!

Can this get any more exciting?! One game for all the marbles. I don't know if I'll be able to take it tonight. I'm a little concerned that it's Blackburn on the mound, but I'll be sending good vibes toward Chicago all day. Ozzie's going down.

I would post a picture of my progress on St. Brigid, but I still have no laptop, and my camera is missing. (My husband better have it with him on his trip!) Picture lots and lots of brown cables. There you go! I cast off the front Sunday night and got going on the sleeves yesterday. As usual, I am going to try and knit them both at the same time. You've heard of second-sock-syndrome. I suffer from second-sleeve-syndrome. It might get to be too much after a while, but for now, it seems to work. Knowing when to quit might be a bit tricky. I need to stop after a full repeat. Will that be too long for my stubby little arms? Oh, to be taller!

Now I'm off to more of my glamorous life. Window washing. Can it get any less exciting?

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I'm still laboring away on the back, but making progress. I hope the front goes faster. Right now I don't make nearly as many boo-boos! That's good!