Thursday, September 25, 2008

Still Waiting for the Geeks...

So, I'm not so sure on the smarts of a Geek. The laptop saga continues. They actually called and left a message on my machine yesterday wanting to know if I will approve a $1,000+ repair on my laptop. Does this make sense? Does someone actually say, "Yea, go ahead. I'd much rather do that than go buy a new one for less money." I'm distraught. I don't want to buy a new computer. Windows Vista? Arrrgghhh. Is it time for a Mac?

St. Brigid is going much better than my computer dilemma. I have one more repeat of the large cable pattern on the front panel before I can begin the neck shaping. For a little while last night I was afraid that I might get off track. Knitting and watching the Twins in a close one with the Sox was very dangerous, but I think I did it, and I knit so furiously in the top of the 9th that I probably got more done than usual. Nathan is the man! Going for the sweep!

No comments: