Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mystery Knitting

After finishing St. Brigid, I dug out a few quick little projects that have been in the queue. The problem with quick little projects is that they're quick. I guess I do prefer a more long term relationship with my knitting.
"Mom, can you make me a hat?"
Two days later.
"Better than that, I had enough yarn to make you two. Hat insurance."

Now what? I can't face those double-knit mittens yet. I'll take those on a car trip when I'll be happy to knit on anything. Instead I dug out a project that I thought might be fun. Can you guess what it is? It's a good project for using up all the extra skeins and bits of yarn that I don't have the heart to pitch after I've finished a project. It's super easy knitting with more effort put in the post-knitting phase.

I'll keep posting pictures as I get farther along in the process.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Mmmm...looks like body parts to me! It is Halloween, after all--are you playing Frankenstein?

Deborah said...

Could that be a gnome? Hey, are you watching the snow today????