Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back to Square One!

I am a moron. Strike that. I am a very sad moron. When I meant to delete a blog that I had used for a volunteer project, I accidentally deleted every post I had on this site. Oh sure, I found a few of them cached on Google, but there's no point in spending time trying to revive old news. I'm just so bummed that when I finally took the initiative for the first time in my whole life to attempt a journal, I have now lost an entire year. I need a drink!

Here's what I have left. A list of labels! Oh, the good times.
So, now I need to suck it up an move on. Down, but not out. I still need that drink.

My Lost Year...

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh brother! That sounds like something I'D do! Bummer. I'll pour!!

Deborah said...

Hi, I'll post here until you change it. I had fun last night. Nice bunch of knitters and it was a treat to visit with you!