Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photo Finish

It could be a tight finish trying to get my Ravelympics shawl finished in time, but I'm going to dig in and try to finish the last leg. Does blocking count? Judges? Judges? If it's the actual knitting that has to be completed, I may be okay. Such Ravelympics anxiety.

Maybe I'll find some knitting opportunities on the plane. We're off to see the Twins take on the Angels later this week. When we made these plans, there was no way that we could have known that we'd be watching the best team in baseball playing our home team--while they are battling for first place against the Sox. September is going to be so exciting! (I hope.)

Not many days left before we take our son up for his freshman year of college. Wouldn't it be great to do that again? And with computers. Term papers without white-out. Research without having to trudge to the library. I'm jealous.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

My sweater went to the finish line with a photo of it pinned to the towels!